Sunday, December 11, 2011

Paper Plates

*Disclaimer: If I were rich, I would be the most granola munching, smart car driving, organic food eating, eco friendly mom out there. But I am not. So, let's get on with it.
First, let me start by saying I HATE doing the dishes. My daughter is luckily at the age where she can do the dishes. Now by "do" the dishes, I mean get them mostly clean as long as you don't mind an occasional spoon with dried peanut butter on it. But, that is just fine with me. I would rather wash the random peanut butter spoon than have to always do the onslaught of dishes that a family of five can generate!
My saving grace? Paper plates. Wonderful, disposable paper plates. You can eat off them, color on them, cut holes in them for masks. They make great pallets for paint, hot glue guns, beads and on and on and on. They are cheap! I even splurge and buy the ones where you only need ONE to eat a meal with out it folding in half! They can be turned into frisbees, snow shoes, and hubcaps for the car... Okay, maybe I am getting a little carried away but you get the point! If it makes life a little easier than I am all for it! One less minute spent washing plates is one more minute I can spend with my kids! So, go buy some. After dinner you will thank me! -E

No comments:

Post a Comment